What we collect
We use the personal infomation for
- We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this site.
- We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our site. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not.
Sharing of person information
- operating, maintaining, and improveing our sites, products, and services.
- responding to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- sending information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.